Comparing Toxicologic and Epidemiologic Studies: Methylene Chloride-A Case Study
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2006
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 667–673, December 1993
How to Cite
Stayner, L. T. and Bailer, A. J. (1993), Comparing Toxicologic and Epidemiologic Studies: Methylene Chloride-A Case Study. Risk Analysis, 13: 667–673. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.1993.tb01328.x
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2006
- Received March 18, 1993; revised July 13, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!