What Do People Know About Global Climate Change? 1. Mental Models
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 959–970, December 1994
How to Cite
Bostrom, A., Morgan, M. G., Fischhoff, B. and Read, D. (1994), What Do People Know About Global Climate Change? 1. Mental Models. Risk Analysis, 14: 959–970. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.1994.tb00065.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Received August 16, 1993; revised February 7, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!