This terminology differs from that in Crump(1) where the statistical lower bound was referred to as the BMD, rather than the BMDL.
Calculation of Benchmark Doses from Continuous Data
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2006
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 79–89, February 1995
How to Cite
Crump, K. S. (1995), Calculation of Benchmark Doses from Continuous Data. Risk Analysis, 15: 79–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.1995.tb00095.x
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2006
- Received April 15, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!