The Rise and Fall of a Risk-Based Priority System: Lessons from DOE's Environmental Restoration Priority System
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 397–410, June 1995
How to Cite
Jenni, K. E., Merkhofer, M. W. and Williams, C. (1995), The Rise and Fall of a Risk-Based Priority System: Lessons from DOE's Environmental Restoration Priority System. Risk Analysis, 15: 397–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.1995.tb00332.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Received September 26, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!