Presenting Uncertainty in Health Risk Assessment: Initial Studies of Its Effects on Risk Perception and Trust
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 485–494, August 1995
How to Cite
Johnson, B. B. and Slovic, P. (1995), Presenting Uncertainty in Health Risk Assessment: Initial Studies of Its Effects on Risk Perception and Trust. Risk Analysis, 15: 485–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.1995.tb00341.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Received August 29, 1994; revised March 20, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!