Public Perceptions of Everyday Food Hazards: A Psychometric Study
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2006
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 487–500, August 1996
How to Cite
Fife-Schaw, C. and Rowe, G. (1996), Public Perceptions of Everyday Food Hazards: A Psychometric Study. Risk Analysis, 16: 487–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.1996.tb01095.x
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2006
- Received July 14, 1995; revised April 25, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!