The SAM Framework: Modeling the Effects of Management Factors on Human Behavior in Risk Analysis
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 501–515, August 1996
How to Cite
Murphy, D. M. and Paté-Cornell, M. E. (1996), The SAM Framework: Modeling the Effects of Management Factors on Human Behavior in Risk Analysis. Risk Analysis, 16: 501–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.1996.tb01096.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Received July 6, 1995; revised March 7, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!