Principles for Conduct of Pest Risk Analyses: Report of an Expert Work hop
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 773–780, December 1998
How to Cite
Gray, G. M., Allen, J. C., Burmaster, D. E., Gage, S. H., Hammitt, J. K., Kaplan, S., Keeney, R. L., Morse, J. G., North, D. W., Nyrop, J. P., Stahevitch, A. and Williamslau, R. (1998), Principles for Conduct of Pest Risk Analyses: Report of an Expert Work hop. Risk Analysis, 18: 773–780. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.1998.tb01119.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!