Improving Food Safety in the Domestic Environment: The Need for a Transdisciplinary Approach
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2005
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 503–517, June 2005
How to Cite
Fischer, A. R. H., De Jong, A. E. I., De Jonge, R., Frewer, L. J. and Nauta, M. J. (2005), Improving Food Safety in the Domestic Environment: The Need for a Transdisciplinary Approach. Risk Analysis, 25: 503–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2005.00618.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!