Model Averaging Using the Kullback Information Criterion in Estimating Effective Doses for Microbial Infection and Illness
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2005
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1147–1159, October 2005
How to Cite
Moon, H., Kim, H.-J., Chen, J. J. and Kodell, R. L. (2005), Model Averaging Using the Kullback Information Criterion in Estimating Effective Doses for Microbial Infection and Illness. Risk Analysis, 25: 1147–1159. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2005.00676.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!