Scientific Peer-Review Processes in Setting Environmental Quality Standards in Japan
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2006
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 21–23, February 2006
How to Cite
Ikeda, S. and Uchiyama, I. (2006), Scientific Peer-Review Processes in Setting Environmental Quality Standards in Japan. Risk Analysis, 26: 21–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2006.00728.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!