Understanding the Risk of an Avian Flu Pandemic: Rational Waiting or Precautionary Failure?
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 617–630, June 2006
How to Cite
Basili, M. and Franzini, M. (2006), Understanding the Risk of an Avian Flu Pandemic: Rational Waiting or Precautionary Failure?. Risk Analysis, 26: 617–630. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2006.00761.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!