DHS objectives are those for the nation, not for the Department. The use of the phrases DHS objectives, priorities, and value model is just a concise way to represent the objectives of our nation regarding anti-terrorism.
Modeling Values for Anti-Terrorism Analysis
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2007
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 585–596, June 2007
How to Cite
Keeney, R. L. (2007), Modeling Values for Anti-Terrorism Analysis. Risk Analysis, 27: 585–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2007.00910.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!