Department of Political Science and the Center for Applied Social Research, University of Oklahoma, 2 Partner's Place, 3100 Monitor, Suite 100, Norman, OK 73072.
Reconciling Scientists' Beliefs about Radiation Risks and Social Norms: Explaining Preferred Radiation Protection Standards
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2007
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 755–773, June 2007
How to Cite
Silva, C. L., Jenkins-Smith, H. C. and Barke, R. P. (2007), Reconciling Scientists' Beliefs about Radiation Risks and Social Norms: Explaining Preferred Radiation Protection Standards. Risk Analysis, 27: 755–773. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2007.00919.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!