Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, University of Wisconsin–Madison, Madison, WI, USA.
Optimal Resource Allocation for Defense of Targets Based on Differing Measures of Attractiveness
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 763–770, June 2008
How to Cite
Bier, V. M., Haphuriwat, N., Menoyo, J., Zimmerman, R. and Culpen, A. M. (2008), Optimal Resource Allocation for Defense of Targets Based on Differing Measures of Attractiveness. Risk Analysis, 28: 763–770. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2008.01053.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!