Some Limitations of Frequency as a Component of Risk: An Expository Note
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
© 2008 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 171–175, February 2009
How to Cite
Cox, Jr., L. A. (2009), Some Limitations of Frequency as a Component of Risk: An Expository Note. Risk Analysis, 29: 171–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2008.01096.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!