How a System Backfires: Dynamics of Redundancy Problems in Security
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2008
© 2008 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1669–1687, December 2008
How to Cite
Ghaffarzadegan, N. (2008), How a System Backfires: Dynamics of Redundancy Problems in Security. Risk Analysis, 28: 1669–1687. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2008.01132.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!