Department of Dietetics—Nutrition, Harokopio University, Athens, Greece.
Inclusion of Dietary Evaluation in Cardiovascular Disease Risk Prediction Models Increases Accuracy and Reduces Bias of the Estimations
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
© 2008 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 176–186, February 2009
How to Cite
Panagiotakos, D. B., Pitsavos, C. and Stefanadis, C. (2009), Inclusion of Dietary Evaluation in Cardiovascular Disease Risk Prediction Models Increases Accuracy and Reduces Bias of the Estimations. Risk Analysis, 29: 176–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2008.01140.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!