Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-4020, USA.
A Model of Exposure to Rotavirus from Nondietary Ingestion Iterated by Simulated Intermittent Contacts
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2009
© 2009 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 617–632, May 2009
How to Cite
Julian, T. R., Canales, R. A., Leckie, J. O. and Boehm, A. B. (2009), A Model of Exposure to Rotavirus from Nondietary Ingestion Iterated by Simulated Intermittent Contacts. Risk Analysis, 29: 617–632. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2008.01193.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!