Individual Actual or Perceived Property Flood Risk: Did it Predict Evacuation from Hurricane Isabel in North Carolina, 2003?
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2010
© 2010 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 501–511, March 2010
How to Cite
Horney, J. A., MacDonald, P. D.M., Van Willigen, M., Berke, P. R. and Kaufman, J. S. (2010), Individual Actual or Perceived Property Flood Risk: Did it Predict Evacuation from Hurricane Isabel in North Carolina, 2003?. Risk Analysis, 30: 501–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2009.01341.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!