Unité MASQ, Ecole Nationale Vétérinaire d'Alfort, Maisons-Alfort Cedex, France.
Global Sensitivity Analysis Applied to a Contamination Assessment Model of Listeria monocytogenes in Cold Smoked Salmon at Consumption
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
© 2010 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 841–852, May 2010
How to Cite
Ellouze, M., Gauchi, J.-P. and Augustin, J.-C. (2010), Global Sensitivity Analysis Applied to a Contamination Assessment Model of Listeria monocytogenes in Cold Smoked Salmon at Consumption. Risk Analysis, 30: 841–852. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2010.01380.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!