Department of Global Health and Population, Harvard School of Public Health.
Who by Accident? The Social Morphology of Car Accidents
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
© 2010 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1411–1423, September 2010
How to Cite
Factor, R., Yair, G. and Mahalel, D. (2010), Who by Accident? The Social Morphology of Car Accidents. Risk Analysis, 30: 1411–1423. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2010.01423.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!