Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute, Department of Epidemiology and Public Health.
Factors Motivating Individuals to Take Precautionary Action for an Expected Earthquake in Istanbul
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
© 2010 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1181–1195, August 2010
How to Cite
Tekeli-Yeşil, S., Dedeoğlu, N., Braun-Fahrlaender, C. and Tanner, M. (2010), Factors Motivating Individuals to Take Precautionary Action for an Expected Earthquake in Istanbul. Risk Analysis, 30: 1181–1195. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2010.01424.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!