Cross-Cultural Differences in Risk Perceptions of Disasters
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2010
© 2010 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1539–1549, October 2010
How to Cite
Gierlach, E., Belsher, B. E. and Beutler, L. E. (2010), Cross-Cultural Differences in Risk Perceptions of Disasters. Risk Analysis, 30: 1539–1549. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2010.01451.x
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!