Astronomical Observatory of Belgrade, Volgina, Belgrade, Serbia.
Anthropic Shadow: Observation Selection Effects and Human Extinction Risks
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
© 2010 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1495–1506, October 2010
How to Cite
Ćirković, M. M., Sandberg, A. and Bostrom, N. (2010), Anthropic Shadow: Observation Selection Effects and Human Extinction Risks. Risk Analysis, 30: 1495–1506. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2010.01460.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!