Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Department of Urban Studies & Planning, Cambridge, MA, USA.
The Challenge of Degraded Environments: How Common Biases Impair Effective Policy
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2010
© 2010 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 1423–1433, September 2011
How to Cite
Berger, A., Brown, C., Kousky, C. and Zeckhauser, R. (2011), The Challenge of Degraded Environments: How Common Biases Impair Effective Policy. Risk Analysis, 31: 1423–1433. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2010.01477.x
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!