Interpreting Null Results from Measurements with Uncertain Correlations: An Info-Gap Approach
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
© 2010 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 78–85, January 2011
How to Cite
Ben-Haim, Y. (2011), Interpreting Null Results from Measurements with Uncertain Correlations: An Info-Gap Approach. Risk Analysis, 31: 78–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2010.01485.x
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!