ETH Zurich, Institute for Environmental Decisions (IED), Consumer Behavior, Universitätsstrasse 22, CHN, CH-8092 Zurich, Switzerland.
Cell Phones and Health Concerns: Impact of Knowledge and Voluntary Precautionary Recommendations
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 301–311, February 2011
How to Cite
Cousin, M.-E. and Siegrist, M. (2011), Cell Phones and Health Concerns: Impact of Knowledge and Voluntary Precautionary Recommendations. Risk Analysis, 31: 301–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2010.01498.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!