The Centre for Research in the Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities, Cambridge University, Cambridge, UK.
Is Risk-Based Regulation Feasible? The Case of Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs)
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 266–281, February 2011
How to Cite
MacGillivray, B. H., Alcock, R. E. and Busby, J. (2011), Is Risk-Based Regulation Feasible? The Case of Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs). Risk Analysis, 31: 266–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2010.01500.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!