Institut National de la Recherche Scientifique, Centre Urbanisation, Culture et Société (INRS-UCS).
Predictors of Parental Risk Perceptions: The Case of Child Pedestrian Injuries in School Context
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
© 2010 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 312–323, February 2011
How to Cite
Cloutier, M.-S., Bergeron, J. and Apparicio, P. (2011), Predictors of Parental Risk Perceptions: The Case of Child Pedestrian Injuries in School Context. Risk Analysis, 31: 312–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2010.01501.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!