European Centre for Environment and Human Health, Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentristy, Truro, UK.
Responsible Innovation: A Pilot Study with the U.K. Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2010 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 1699–1707, November 2010
How to Cite
Owen, R. and Goldberg, N. (2010), Responsible Innovation: A Pilot Study with the U.K. Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. Risk Analysis, 30: 1699–1707. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2010.01517.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!