A Social-Cognitive Model of Pandemic Influenza H1N1 Risk Perception and Recommended Behaviors in Italy
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
© 2010 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 645–656, April 2011
How to Cite
Prati, G., Pietrantoni, L. and Zani, B. (2011), A Social-Cognitive Model of Pandemic Influenza H1N1 Risk Perception and Recommended Behaviors in Italy. Risk Analysis, 31: 645–656. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2010.01529.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!