New York University, Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service, New York, NY, USA.
To Leave an Area After Disaster: How Evacuees from the WTC Buildings Left the WTC Area Following the Attacks
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
© 2010 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 787–804, May 2011
How to Cite
Zimmerman, R. and Sherman, M. F. (2011), To Leave an Area After Disaster: How Evacuees from the WTC Buildings Left the WTC Area Following the Attacks. Risk Analysis, 31: 787–804. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2010.01537.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!