Laboratory for Zoonoses and Environmental Microbiology, Centre for Infectious Disease Control Netherlands, National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, PO Box 1, 3720 BA, Bilthoven, The Netherlands.
Estimation of the Likelihood of Fecal–Oral HEV Transmission Among Pigs
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 940–950, June 2011
How to Cite
Bouwknegt, M., Teunis, P. F. M., Frankena, K., de Jong, M. C. M. and de Roda Husman, A. M. (2011), Estimation of the Likelihood of Fecal–Oral HEV Transmission Among Pigs. Risk Analysis, 31: 940–950. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2010.01546.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!