Statistical Sciences and Operations Research, Virginia Commonwealth University, VA, USA.
A Comparative Analysis of PRA and Intelligent Adversary Methods for Counterterrorism Risk Management
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
© 2011 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 1488–1510, September 2011
How to Cite
Merrick, J. and Parnell, G. S. (2011), A Comparative Analysis of PRA and Intelligent Adversary Methods for Counterterrorism Risk Management. Risk Analysis, 31: 1488–1510. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2011.01590.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!