Civil and Environmental Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
Potential Uncertainty Reduction in Model-Averaged Benchmark Dose Estimates Informed by an Additional Dose Study
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
© 2011 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 1561–1575, October 2011
How to Cite
Shao, K. and Small, M. J. (2011), Potential Uncertainty Reduction in Model-Averaged Benchmark Dose Estimates Informed by an Additional Dose Study. Risk Analysis, 31: 1561–1575. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2011.01595.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!