CSIRO Mathematics, Informatics and Statistics, Australia.
Using Simulation to Evaluate Time to Detect Incursions in Honeybee Biosecurity in Australia
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
© 2011 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 1961–1968, December 2011
How to Cite
Clifford, D., Barry, S., Cook, D., Duthie, R. and Anderson, D. (2011), Using Simulation to Evaluate Time to Detect Incursions in Honeybee Biosecurity in Australia. Risk Analysis, 31: 1961–1968. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2011.01607.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!