Emotions, Trust, and Perceived Risk: Affective and Cognitive Routes to Flood Preparedness Behavior
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 1658–1675, October 2011
How to Cite
Terpstra, T. (2011), Emotions, Trust, and Perceived Risk: Affective and Cognitive Routes to Flood Preparedness Behavior. Risk Analysis, 31: 1658–1675. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2011.01616.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!