University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Department of Health Disparities Research, Center for Research on Minority Health, Houston, TX, USA.
Multiple Health Risk Perception and Information Processing Among African Americans and Whites Living in Poverty
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 1789–1799, November 2011
How to Cite
Hovick, S., Freimuth, V. S., Johnson-Turbes, A. and Chervin, D. D. (2011), Multiple Health Risk Perception and Information Processing Among African Americans and Whites Living in Poverty. Risk Analysis, 31: 1789–1799. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2011.01621.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!