1Retired from Integrated Systems Toxicology Division, Systems Biology Branch, Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory, Office of Research and Development, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Research Triangle Park, NC 27711, USA.
Estimated Rate of Fatal Automobile Accidents Attributable to Acute Solvent Exposure at Low Inhaled Concentrations
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 Society for Risk Analysis Published 2011. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain for the U.S.A.
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 1935–1948, December 2011
How to Cite
Benignus, V. A., Bushnell, P. J. and Boyes, W. K. (2011), Estimated Rate of Fatal Automobile Accidents Attributable to Acute Solvent Exposure at Low Inhaled Concentrations. Risk Analysis, 31: 1935–1948. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2011.01622.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!