Center for Transportation Safety, Security and Risk, EJ Bloustein School, Rutgers University.
Risk-Based Decision Support Tools: Protecting Rail-Centered Transit Corridors from Cascading Effects
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
© 2011 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 1849–1858, December 2011
How to Cite
Greenberg, M. R., Lowrie, K., Mayer, H. and Altiok, T. (2011), Risk-Based Decision Support Tools: Protecting Rail-Centered Transit Corridors from Cascading Effects. Risk Analysis, 31: 1849–1858. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2011.01627.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!