Risk Perception and Information Processing: The Development and Validation of a Questionnaire to Assess Self-Reported Information Processing
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 54–66, January 2012
How to Cite
Smerecnik, C. M. R., Mesters, I., Candel, M. J. J. M., De Vries, H. and De Vries, N. K. (2012), Risk Perception and Information Processing: The Development and Validation of a Questionnaire to Assess Self-Reported Information Processing. Risk Analysis, 32: 54–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2011.01651.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!