Biogeographical Analysis of Chemical Co-Occurrence Data to Identify Priorities for Mixtures Research
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2011
© 2011 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 224–236, February 2012
How to Cite
Tornero-Velez, R., Egeghy, P. P. and Cohen Hubal, E. A. (2012), Biogeographical Analysis of Chemical Co-Occurrence Data to Identify Priorities for Mixtures Research. Risk Analysis, 32: 224–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2011.01658.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!