Department of Food, Life and Environmental Sciences, Yamagata University, Yamagata, Japan.
Dose-Response Assessment for Influenza A Virus Based on Data Sets of Infection with its Live Attenuated Reassortants
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
© 2011 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 555–565, March 2012
How to Cite
Watanabe, T., Bartrand, T. A., Omura, T. and Haas, C. N. (2012), Dose-Response Assessment for Influenza A Virus Based on Data Sets of Infection with its Live Attenuated Reassortants. Risk Analysis, 32: 555–565. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2011.01680.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!