Department of Food Science, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA.
Structured Expert Elicitation About Listeria monocytogenes Cross-Contamination in the Environment of Retail Deli Operations in the United States
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2011
© 2011 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1139–1156, July 2012
How to Cite
Hoelzer, K., Oliver, H. F., Kohl, L. R., Hollingsworth, J., Wells, M. T. and Wiedmann, M. (2012), Structured Expert Elicitation About Listeria monocytogenes Cross-Contamination in the Environment of Retail Deli Operations in the United States. Risk Analysis, 32: 1139–1156. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2011.01729.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!