Department of Veterinary Medicine, National Chiayi University, Chiayi 600, Taiwan.
Modeling Exotic Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Virus Entrance Risk Through Air Passenger Violations
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2011
© 2011 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1093–1103, June 2012
How to Cite
Lai, J.-M., Hwang, Y.-T. and Chou, C.-C. (2012), Modeling Exotic Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Virus Entrance Risk Through Air Passenger Violations. Risk Analysis, 32: 1093–1103. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2011.01740.x
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!