Laboratory for Foodborne Zoonoses, Public Health Agency of Canada, Guelph, ON, Canada.
Considering the Risk of Infection by Cryptosporidium via Consumption of Municipally Treated Drinking Water from a Surface Water Source in a Southwestern Ontario Community
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
© 2011 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1122–1138, July 2012
How to Cite
Pintar, K. D. M., Fazil, A., Pollari, F., Waltner-Toews, D., Charron, D. F., McEwen, S. A. and Walton, T. (2012), Considering the Risk of Infection by Cryptosporidium via Consumption of Municipally Treated Drinking Water from a Surface Water Source in a Southwestern Ontario Community. Risk Analysis, 32: 1122–1138. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2011.01742.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!