Department of Geography, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium.
The Informed Society: An Analysis of the Public's Information-Seeking Behavior Regarding Coastal Flood Risks
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
© 2012 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1369–1381, August 2012
How to Cite
Kellens, W., Zaalberg, R. and De Maeyer, P. (2012), The Informed Society: An Analysis of the Public's Information-Seeking Behavior Regarding Coastal Flood Risks. Risk Analysis, 32: 1369–1381. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2011.01743.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!