Yale School of Public Health, New Haven, CT, USA.
Section II: The Models
Chapter 12: Yale Lung Cancer Model
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2011 Society for Risk Analysis
Special Issue: The Impact of the Reduction in Tobacco Smoking on U.S. Lung Cancer Mortality (1975-2000): Collective Results from the Cancer Intervention and Surveillance Modeling Network (CISNET)
Volume 32, Issue Supplement s1, pages S151–S165, August 2012
How to Cite
Holford, T. R., Ebisu, K., McKay, L., Oh, C. and Zheng, T. (2012), Chapter 12: Yale Lung Cancer Model. Risk Analysis, 32: S151–S165. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2011.01754.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!