Perception of Earthquake Risk in Taiwan: Effects of Gender and Past Earthquake Experience
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
© 2012 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1535–1546, September 2012
How to Cite
Kung, Y.-W. and Chen, S.-H. (2012), Perception of Earthquake Risk in Taiwan: Effects of Gender and Past Earthquake Experience. Risk Analysis, 32: 1535–1546. doi: 10.1111/j.1539-6924.2011.01760.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!